Get ready to crack open a tangy new flavor of Austin Eastciders, the new Blood Orange Cider is available in stores and bars across Texas tomorrow! To celebrate we tasted the new cider with a cocktail crafted by mixologist Nick Bustillos. Grab a pack of Austin Eastciders new Blood Orange Cider April 3rd, and sip on The Bigger, Better Cider!
The Bigger, Better Cider
- ¾ oz lime juice
- 1 oz Vodka (or tequila)
- ¾ oz Galliano Italian liqueur
- Blood Orange Cider
- 1 Blood Orange
- Peychauds bitters
- Combine lime juice, vodka, and Italian liquor
- Dry shake to emulsify
- Pour over ice
- Top with Blood Orange Cider
- Add Peychauds bitters to taste
- Garnish with slice of blood orange
Austin Eastciders Blood Orange Cider will be available starting April 3 at H-E-B, Whole Foods Market and Costco throughout Texas.