Happy National Guacamole Day! Today we are celebrating everyone’s favorite dip with a recipe from our friends at Boudro’s Texas Bistro!
• Juice of 1/4 of an orange
• Juice of 1/2 a lime
• 1 avocado seeded and scooped out of skin
• 2 tablespoons roasted and charred Roma tomatoes, diced
• 1 roasted Serrano pepper, seeded and diced
• 1 tablespoon medium dice red onions
• 1 teaspoon chopped cilantro
• Coarse ground salt to taste (sea salt is recommended)
Squeeze juices into bowl. Add avocado and coarsely chop. Add onions, roasted tomato, serrano and cilantro fold into avocado mixture. Add salt. Result should be crudely chopped not mashed. Enjoy!
Let us know in the comments if you try the recipe or if you have tried the guacamole at Boudro’s!