The week before all Hallow’s Eve should be overflowing with spooky activities. Halloween is by far my favorite holiday of the year and I’ve been scoping out the San Antonio scene for what to do this week to tune in with the darker part of your soul.
1. Sip on a Day of the Dead cocktail at Hotel Contessa.
2. Have a haunted drink at Haunt.
3. Take a ghost tour with Sisters Grimm Ghost Bus Tour.
4. Staycation at the ghost filled Menger Hotel.
5. Stuff yourself with Halloween cookies from Lily’s Cookies.
6. Watch a haunted parade on the RiverWalk at the Bud Light HalloweenFest.
7. Scream until your voice is gone at the 13th Floor Haunted House.
8. Have a drink with the spirits at Bar 414.
9. Dress to kill at the Masquerade Ball.
10. Dress up and jam out at the Mala Luna Festival.
11. Have a haunted cocktail at Alchemy Kombucha and Culture.
12. Discover SA’s haunted history with Ghost Hunts of San Antonio Texas Tour.
13. Dine amongst the undead inside the Menger Hotel.
14. Bake pumpkin spice pancakes and binge watch horror movies.
15. Get lost at the South Texas Maize.
16. See your favorite characters at the Alamo City Comic Con.
17. Paint your nails black (or Nightmare Before Christmas theme) at Mood Nail Salon.
18. Sing along to Sweeney Todd, The Demon Barber Of Fleet Street at Woodlawn Theatre
19. Get into the Halloween spirit in a non spooky way with an apple spice latte from Rosella.
20. Take the family to Zoo Boo at the San Antonio.
21. Munch on Halloween goodies at Bakery Lorraine.